A new version of the CGA Client has been released!
- Your DOSBox path no longer has to be configured through the website.
- The CGA Client now has command line parameters to launch it in configuration mode.
--configure or -c
- In Windows there is now a shortcut added to the start menu named "CGA Client (Configure)" which lauches it in configuration mode.
- The new configuration mode allows you to configure your DOSBox path and fullscreen mode.
- The CGA installer will launch the client in configuration mode after the installation has finished. You also have the option to not have it run after the installation completes.
- All error messages that the client previously returned as a pop-up dialog are now opened in your web browser. This change makes cross-platform development/deployment more efficient since it removes the need for GUI controls. It also allows for better explanation of the errors as well as how to correct them.
- The Linux version is almost ready for public release. So far it is working just like the Windows version!
Click here to download the latest client.