A new version of the CGA Client has been released!
- DOSBox is now distributed with the CGA Client. It will be used for all games including those purchased from GOG.com and Steam.
- The option to configure the CGA Client has been removed. It will return with future feature updates. The installer no longer offers to run the configuration after install.
- Added a change history file. (changes.txt) The installer now offers the options to view the change history after installation has completed.
- A menu item has been added to the start menu group to view the change history.
- Added innosetup_license.txt.
- Files copied to the user profile path are now copied to:
- Added an End-User License Agreement (EULA) contained within license.txt.
- A screen shot and video capture path is now created under the aforementioned client path as "capture". A profile id sub folder will also be created for each CGA profile that accesses the client. This path will be as the capture folder for DOSBox. (this is for a future feature)
Click here to download the latest client.