A new version of the CGA Server is now available!
- Added an End-User License Agreement to the installer. (license.txt)
- Added a EULA link on the start menu group.
- Added a change history file named "changes.txt".
- Added a link to this file on the start menu group named "Change History".
- Added an INNO Setup license file. (innosetup_license.txt)
- Added a link to the start menu group named "Server Configuration" which opens the conf file, cgaserver.conf, in notepad.exe so it can be edited.
NOTE: Server service must be restarted for changes to take affect.
- Added a "Register New Account" start menu group link.
- Updated the "CGA Server on the Web" start menu group link to point to:
- Once again changed the secondary port key in the conf file to be called "RelayPort". There is no need to add this manually. The server will now self correct the changes made to the conf file including the RelayType key.
Click here to download the latest server.