That's right! Version 2.1 of the CGA Server and version 2.4 of the CGA Client is now available!
- Now supports private CGA servers.
- Private servers now supported.
- Now has a combined total connection limit of 512.
- Now checks server ports to make sure servers do not use ports used by already loaded servers.
- When creating rooms on a server that is private the player will be prompted to enter a password. If the password is correct it will be saved for future use and the room creation process can proceed.
- When launching a game from a game room that was created on a private server the player will be prompted to enter a password. If is is correct it will saved for future use and the game will launch.
- Server passwords are saved per user account and the player will not be prompted for the password again unless the server admin changes the password.
Click here to download the latest server and client.