- You can now double click on a game mod in the game mod management screen to edit it if you own it.
- Corrected game mod create/edit screen from enabling the OK button before selecting files from the zip when it's necessary for the game.
- The Shadow Warrior and Redneck Rampage GOG releases will now launch properly when using custom maps and mods.
- You can now delete mods and maps from the mods and maps management screen.
- Updated the default DOSBox mouse capture settings to "onstart middlegame".
- Updated the stat tracking system to work properly with DOSBox Staging.
- AFK Timeout can now be configured in the configuration screen. 0 = no AFK.
- Final Doom can now use mods.
- Corrected bug where a game's options would not always load in the game room create/edit screen after leaving the mod management screen.
Click here to download the latest client.