- Added support for KKND: Krush, Kill 'n' Destroy. Make sure to run the setup program after adding to your game profile and select "Reconfigure" inside the game setup program. This will configure the sound card settings. Also, just take the default options for the CD drive and game path.
- You can now configure a default CD Image path per user game profile which will be used as the default path when selecting a CD image file for a new game during manual setup.
- Mods and maps can now be used in single player! From "My Games" click the custom button for games which allow for mods and/or maps, select which mods or maps you want to use and that's it. Launch the game.
- Updated Doom Engine games to remove their config files from overlayed folders, since they auto save after the game exits. (backend)
- Improvements to Ultimate Doom and Doom II stat tracking drivers.
Click here to download the latest client.
Join us on Discord! Looking for someone to play with? Checkout the DOSBox Deathmatch Club!