- Added Inno Setup logo and link to the about screen.
- Updated the DOSBox setting startup_verbosity to quiet which should result in slightly quicker game startup times.
- Disabled the DOSBox automount option.
- The update process will now delete the contents of the updates folder when doing an update check so as not to continuously take up space.
- Added support for Transport Tycoon Deluxe.
- Fixed crash that could occur after login for some users due to regional date/time settings not being in a specific format. This was a backend and frontend fix and regional settings no longer matter.
- Raw mouse input will now default to true for new game profiles and when resetting to defaults. If you need raw mouse input to be on you will need to update your existing game profiles to enable it and it will be on when adding new games.
- Any files inside mod/map zip files that are read-only will now have that file attribute removed so they will overwrite when the file is extracted again. If you have any files that were throwing an error due to read-only files delete the zip and the extracted files and re-download.
- Added Conquest of the New World Steam profile.
- Unicode compatibiliy updates in both the backend and frontend.
- Completely replaced IRC client code to improve stability, reliability and efficiency.
- Removed OpenSSL libraries as they are no longer used for IRC.
- Added a "Remember me" checkbox to the login dialog which upon sucessful login will save the user's login credentials and set auto login to true. Each subsequent launch of the client will auto login that user.
- Fixed bug wherein re-entering a user chat room after leaving would no longer list the users in the room.
Click here to download the latest client.
Join us on Discord! Looking for someone to play with? Checkout the DOSBox Deathmatch Club!