- Removed IP banning. This should really be done in another layer of your OS or network, but was also causing issues in some rare scenarios for legit connections.
- Cleaned up logging. A client's user display name will now be logged with each log entry when it's available.
- Unicode combability updates.
- Server will now only update its connection counts with the backend when a CGA client completely connents and disconnects. This will prevent random connections from not-CGA clients from affecting server connection counts.
- Fixed bug wherein the serial relay server was not dropping TCP connections on its serial link when a connection failed to synchronize with a CGA client connection.
- Fixed bug in which the server was not properly waiting for the pending relay client connection and potentially causing the server to lock up and eventually crash.
Click here to download the latest server.
Join us on Discord! Looking for someone to play with? Checkout the DOSBox Deathmatch Club!