A new version of the CGA Client has been released!
- The client now has several operating modes.
- Multiplayer mode. (normal)
- Single player mode. This will launch a game with no network connectivity and will only be playable in single player mode. Initiated from the website.
- Setup mode. This mode launches a game's setup program. It is initiated from the website.
- Update check mode. This mode will check for updates and tell you if your client is up-to-date.
- Version update mode. This mode will update current logged in profile with version of the your client. Initiated from the website.
- Updated the "CGA Client on the Web" start menu link to point to:
- Added a "Check for Updates" start menu link.
- Added an "End-User License Agreement" start menu link.
- Added the setup executables for Doom and Doom II for the Steam distributed versions since they were not shipped with these versions of the game. They will be copied to their respective game directories when launched from the website.
- Added the current Client and Server versions at the top of the site.
- After logging in you will see your currently selected profile's client version at the top of the screen. If the version currently on file is not current then it will appear red and will be a link. The link will send you to a page which will allow to download and install the latest client or validate your client's version. (version 2.2+)
- The "My Profiles" management screen now shows the client version for all profiles.
- Under "My Games" you can now run the setup program for a game if it has one or launch a game in single player mode.
Click here to download the latest client.